Hello World In Python
- You can download Python from here.
- The most stable version of Python is Python 2.7. You can download Python 2.7 from here.
- First you need to install Python to your computer system.
- You can run Python programs by mainly 3 ways –
- Using IDLE
- Using Notepad
- Using PyCharm.
Hello World Using IDLE.
- Type IDLE in start menu.
- Click on IDLE (Python 3.5 64-bit) (Version may change). Then a new IDLE will be opened like this.
- Now type the following statements –
print (“Hello world”)
print (‘Hello World’)
- Earlier versions of Python supports print statement and print() function both. Since Python 3 only print() can be used.
- Don’t mix single quotes with double quotes. Hence print(“Hello World’) is syntax error.
- Semicolon (;) at the end of Python statement is optional.